MGMC and Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Pondicherry
- Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth and its health care system create a learning environment that facilitates the development of learners into professionals who in addition to being scientists, scholars and researchers provide exemplary health care that is accountable and responsive to the needs of the local and global community.
- SBV promotes holistic, participatory growth, collaboration, innovation and leadership amongst its faculty, staff and learners.
The health care system of SBV promotes health and provides preventive, curative and supportive primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary care of high quality, that is patient centred and evidence based, cost effective, responsive ethical and compassionate.
- SBV promotes a culture of enquiry, fosters, supports and conducts basic, translational, clinical and epidemiologic research in Health and Allied Sciences.
- The organization is an integral part of the local and global community and plays a proactive role in the care of the vulnerable and underserved sections of society.
- SBV is committed to the safety, welfare, health growth and fulfilment of its students and employees.
- Facility of General Medicine
- Facility of Library
- Facility of Cafeteria
- Facility of Hostel
- Facility of Sports Complex
- Facility of Auditorium
- Facility of Labs